OMT is designed to assess the Entry-Level Job seeker’s skill set to ensure that the candidate is the best applicant for hiring. OMT Score Card is the Standard for Employers to filter the candidates for their recruitments. Based on the Employer’s criteria and Candidate’s OMT Score Card , Job Selection Procedure will be performed. Office management is an administrative handling, controlling, and maintaining a balanced process of work inside the office of an organization whether big or small company/business, which is necessary to achieve the administrative goal.
- Positions allocated to usual classification perform a combination of the following office management functions:
- Budget development and implementation
- Book Keeping
- Human resources
- Records management
- Forms management
- Facilities management
- Space management
- Risk management
Considering the diversity of functions, someone holding an office manager position is expected to have many talents. Some of the competencies which he is expected to possess are problem solving and decision making abilities, integrity, assertively, flexibility, accuracy and the ability to cope with pressure.
BBA (Marketing), BS (Marketing), MBA (Marketing), MS (Marketing), Masters in Supply Chain Management Or Equivalent Qualification.
- Any Graduation/Post-Graduation Or Equivalent Qualification.
- Any Final Year Student (Graduation / Post-Graduation Or Equivalent) Whose Pass out Year will be 2013/2014
- Candidate Should apply through challan form (downloadable)
- Once Paid The Fee, Candidate Can Register Via Online Form & Get The Exam Time Slot.
Employers use OMT Score to screen the Candidates and send communication to apply for the job(s) offered. As per the Employer requirement / Norms , the Interview process will be decided. The Initial Short Listing of candidates will be based on OMT Score.